Thursday, October 18, 2012

shit happens

it's been a long time since i last updated my blog.
many things happen, wonderful ones, funny ones, and today, it's shitty one!

Honestly, since the baby arrived, i haven't been able to get a good night sleep. I have never been so sleep deprived my entire life! I wish there were a button where i can click and the baby would just go to sleep, i tried everything you name it, i've done and it and still, he pulls some real shit like last night. He broke the record of numbers of hours staying awake at night. Basically woke up from 10-2.30am!! And no matter what we do and don't do, he is just wide awake and pissed me off!

I wish he'll get better, I wish he'll sleep more, I wish he'll give me a break tonight.

end of rant.

                                                 JUST GO TO SLEEP NOW PLEASE!

1 comment:

Mozzie said...

the face is priceless